Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rainy days

Boots are the most common shoe being worn these days by woman. I mentioned earlier how combat boots were in, but there's also an even newer trend. Rain boots. They're being worn every day with casual outfits. I see a lot of black rain boots being worn especially. Their are major designers that are making rain boots now like Coach, Michael kors, and even Ugg.

I mentioned how girls don't wear uggs alot anymore, but I have seen more of the ugg rain boots now. They don't wear the wool uggs as much, but rain boots sure are getting super popular. Personally I went out last weekend to buy a pair of rain boots from Michael kors that just came out, but they were already sold out. So if you're a girl and looking for something new, definitely go for rain boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment